Resources and Support
Getting off to a good start and staying on track with XELODA can help you get the most out of treatment.
Reaching out for support
You may want to expand your support system by connecting with other people who have cancer. You may find a support group at your local hospital, a cancer advocacy organization, or online.
Some general cancer resources that can help you find a support group include:
- CancerCare: www.cancercare.org
- People Living Through Cancer: www.pltc.org
- Association of Cancer Online Resources: www.acor.org
- Young Survival Coalition (YSC): www.youngsurvival.org
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS): www.canceradvocacy.org
- Cancer Support Community: www.cancersupportcommunity.org
- Information about Cancer: www.informationaboutcancer.com